Protecta Reel Lubricant
- Needle Stick Applicator
- Fresh and Salt Water Prevention
- Use on Pliers and Knives as well
One Drop of ProTecta Reel Lubricant can withstand 80,000 pounds of pressure! So no matter how big the catch is, ProTecta will maintain a film of lubricant even under the most extreme pressure.
• If you are looking for incredibly smooth operation and great equipment life then look no further!
• The needle stick applicator allows you to place one drop exactly where you want it. No need to clean up the excess!
• With a temperature range from –50 to +300 ºC you will get all season protection. No longer will your reel be sluggish on those cold winter mornings or weeping on a hot day in the tropics!
• You can use ProTecta Reel Lubricant with complete confidence as its advanced synthetic formula won’t swell rubbers or cause plastics to perish
• It is light enough to use on bearings but also has an incredible desire to cling to metal making it suitable for gears and exterior components. One versatile product!
• In both salt and fresh water, ProTecta will resist wash off and facilitate corrosion prevention.
• Its handy size allows you to easily store it in your tackle box, even lying down, making it easy to access both when you are out fishing and at home.
• Don’t just use it on your reels! It can also be used on your fishing pliers and knives and thousands of other uses around the shed and house.
• Don’t short change yourself, use what the best reel repairers and tackle shops recommend;